Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 1, 2010

I've gradually been developing a Twitter account... I initially set it up in order to be able to easily check out Tweets of interest all in one place, and yesterday I began experimenting with Tweeting the news when I publish fresh posts.

I don't know yet whether or not I'll use Twitter for anything else; I consider my account there an experimental work in progress! It's been fun learning how to use a new aspect of computer technology.

If you'd like to be notified of new posts via Twitter, kindly sign up to follow LaurasMiscMovie. If you see the Deanna Durbin portrait shown here, you'll know you've found the right Twitter account.

There's also a permanent link to my Twitter page on the left sidebar below "Previous Posts."

0 comments:

Post a Comment