Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Info Post
I came across a couple interesting titles while perusing the Bear Manor Media site. Given the subject matter, I'll be looking into these more closely.

First up is ROD TAYLOR: AN AUSSIE IN HOLLYWOOD, a new biography by Steven Vagg.

I've become a Taylor fan over the past couple years, after seeing him in films like SUNDAY IN NEW YORK (1963), and I'd like to learn more about him.

Another interesting find: THE GILMORE GIRLS COMPANION by A.S. Berman, due out next month.

The book has a website and a blog.

Given that GILMORE GIRLS is one of my all-time favorite TV series -- some of you may recall that our dog is named Luke! -- I'm looking forward to checking out this book as well. It will include a complete episode guide.

On this topic, for those who are fellow GILMORE fans, I recommend a book of essays on the show, COFFEE AT LUKE'S, edited by Jennifer Crusie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment